no local speaker,

 the phone line in is for the repeater auto patch * to activate, # to
hang up, and out for a local telephone to be connected to use while your
at the location,

these are crystal radios 1for transmit and 1for receive, tuning the
simple 2 can internal duplexer
should be simple but i only saw the ritron manual once and they made it
in to something difficult.
(reminds me of a glorified roll of toilet paper) if it is in a high rf
area you will need something better for isolation

and then there are the command codes for the built in controller, you
need to know the prefix code to access the controller then a command
sheet telling you what the commands are.

and the cw ider default  says "hello" in code this a is factory burned
prom so you will need to contact ritron

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:58:19 -0800 (PST) tom edelman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have a few questions about a ritron repeater plus, keep in mind i
> have very little experience working with repeaters, i have messed
> around with a R-100 a little thats all,
> I am wanting to build a small radio network with this unit and the
> r-100 and some other portable and Mobil radios.
> Is there a place to hook up a local speaker?
> what is the two phone jacks for, one is phone line in,  the other is
> remote control phone..
> what are these for???
> how do you change the freq??
> i guarantee there will be more questions to follow!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

To visit your group on the web, go to: