I have a 242-9896-403 (900 MHz?). Any info/help/comments would be
appreciated. Maybe by the time I get my stack of 86xx 900 MHz
candidates on the air someone will have made a breakthrough with the
9896-403.

Of course, the latest news on the manned space shuttle's return trip
from Mars to the Moon will be a constant distraction then.

73,

Vester N8EKA
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Gene Colson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> To my knowledge, No one has hacked the program yet for any of the
later
> model Johnsons. The 86xx series have been however. I am not sure
what the
> 9881 is. I do not have it listed in my Johnson program's. I have
several
> 9675's and I know some one is working on the program.
> Gene W7UVH
>

> At 08:13 AM 1/14/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >Hello All ,
> >                I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is
any
> > Mod's for the EF JOHNSON 242-9881-2 900 MHz LTR Trunked System
Radio So
> > that you can use this radio On the 900 MHz Ham Band ?
> >
> >Thanks .
> >
> >Steve KB3FSR .

> >    *
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >    *
> >    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

To visit your group on the web, go to: