While we're on the subject of Wavetek gear.  Does anyone know of a
source for manuals for 1882A and 1880 CATV analyzers?  I've got prelim
op instructions for the 1880, but nothing for the 1882A and no service
manuals for either.  They are both currently functional, but I need to
make a few mods.

                        THX/BDH

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 17:04, Ken Arck wrote:
> At 03:58 PM 1/21/2004 -0600, you wrote:
> >Ken:
> >
> >If it will help, I have a manual for the CT3000B which includes
> >some schematics and the extra chapter (Chapter 5) which contains
> >some service and calibration information.
>
> <---Thanks Michael. I too have the full manuals for mine, so no problem
> there. My 3000 is calibrated and working fine, other than the one, funky
> lever switch digit issue.
>
> Ken
> President and CTO - Arcom Communications
> Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers
> and accessories.
> http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
> Our new Repeater Audio Delay (RAD) board is now shipping!
> Compatible with many controllers!
> AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
> http://www.irlp.net

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]