hello all
I know I have thrown this out there once before but I thought once more might be worth it. I have a Midland 70-530B UHF radio that I want to put into remote base operation (go to this link to see the picture http://www.w6jw.org/Image1.jpg)but I have a problem. when programming it, it will only accept the 12.5 KHz channel spacing. since I live in So California, we have the STUPID 20 KHz channel spacing.

anyone know how to make these things do 5, 10 or 20 KHz spacing? I really need help here.

Dave Stephens
KF6WJA
Santa Clarita Amateur Radio Club
www.W6JW.org
Vice-President - Webmaster - Newsletter Editor