I would certainly be interested to know where you obtained the digital
meters - that looks really
nice. I wonder if they are illuminated? Dave / NĜATH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony King - W4ZT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:58 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Z-Matcher adjustment

Couldn't agree with you more.  The important point is that you can't
insert
an SWR meter or wattmeter in the line to make adjustments and then
take it
out.  The GE Z-match gives you the directional coupler which gives you
leg up on the adjustment process.  Otherwise you are stuck with the
max
output for min current.  Of course that should be our objective anyhow
but
many don't have an ammeter or voltmeter on the power source (I just
replaced stuck plastic meters on one of my Astrons with digital panel
meters: <http://astron.w4zt.com>).

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: