Mike:

Do the Moto programs need a serial port or a parallel port?

I have three Gateway Handbook 40 Mhz 486DX computers.  These
are fairly small monochrome display with a serial port.
Unfortunately the parallel port needs an adaptor to get to
a DB25 connector and the floppy drive also needs a cable
to run on the parallel port.

Would these be suitable for programming, assuming I can get
the program onto the harddrive?  I have one of the parallel
port adaptors and one of the floppy cables for these computers.

Micheal Salem N5MS