Can someone Please ID What the Wires coming out of the
Motorola Micor
                  TPN1106A

                  3 wires coming out   by the 13.8 Amp terminal.  and their use

                  1 Small 2 Ft Black
                  1  Small 2 Ft. Brn/Blk
                  1   Larger Blue Shielded with a push on lug

                  I Have a another Power supply like this and it don't  have
this This,
                   one has the wires with the plug
                  that gos on the Bottom of the Micor Backplane.

                  What is the Switch Equalize and Float for If I was not using a
                  battery backup ?
                  also the Pot marked Tone Lvl

                  if I decide to use the Backup  is it safe to use a Battery
setting in
                  the bottom of a 6 Ft rack
                  inside the Radio Room at home .

                  Thanks Don KA9QJG