Yup!

It was the feedline for the backup TX / Antenna for a UHF TV station.
It may still be sitting behind the building.
The main line was dry nitrogen pressurized hardline - true plumbing.

You know when you are running serious power when the REVERSE
power slug in the bird wattmeter line section is five kw....

Mike