I don't have a RLC controller, but there is a RLC yahoo group.
Might want to post your question there.

Or contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] - you can't be the first person who
wants to do this, maybe they have a pre-engineered answer.  If not,
it doesn't cost you anything to ask...

Do you have a club member that is good with PICs?  You could
have it pulse a digital input at a certain time, and have it trigger
a macro which plays the appropriate track then rewrite the macro
so that then next pulse plays the next track in sequence.

Mike WA6ILQ