At 02:54 PM 3/22/2004 -0600, you wrote:
 The tube versions would end
>with HHT, for example.  I think that the solid state
>version would be a MHT or perhaps an LHT so that the
>solid model would be something like U43MHT.

<---Wow, it's been a number of years since I've dealt with this but as I
remember, the HHT was the earliest version of a Motrac but not the only one
in the series that had tubes in the xmtr. I believe ALL Motracs had at
least one tube in the xmtr, but used less of them in each later version.

It wasn't until the Motran that the xmtrs went all solid state (crummy PNP
devices too!). Of course, I've been wrong before!

Ken
(has a photographic memory but lately I've been running low on film)