Doug, your concerns about the line voltage is a valid one however the
ferro-resonant type supplies can generally overcome 10-15 percent
fluctuation in line voltage. I like your grounding questions and using a
split bolt to add your 6awg stranded wire to the existing ground bus is
going to be as good as it gets, it works fine in most other sites like
yours - the only thing I wish I had done was use one of those "bad hair
day" corona discharge kits that Kevin recently brought to our attention.
Being out there in no mans water you can be pretty sure you won't have
any desense troubles, so your equipment should hear real well compared
to sites with terrain and all the other noise including industrial and
computer hash.
--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD