--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Adam C. Feuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
"...I have acquired a Motorola 900mhz Spectra Tac receiver. I also
have the service and tune up manual as well. However, the manual only
covers the low band, VHF, UHF, & 800mhz receivers.  ..."

You probably have manual number 68P81039E45 which covers the
Spectra-TAC voting receivers.  Your receiver probably started life as
a PURC link receiver.

The 900 RF and IF board is part number TRF1032A.  This is a wide band
[+/- 5 KHz. product].  You will find service and alignment
instructions for that board in the 900 PURC radio station service
manual, part number: 68P81062E70.

Motorola Online shows that as an available part with a DNUP of $9.28.
 You can call them at 1-800-422-4210.