I have two maxtrac UHF 45 watt radios, one for RX and
the other for TX, that I would like to use for a
repeater system.
I need some information......
 1) The RX radio doesnt have "COR" at the 16 pin
connector on the rear of the radio. Can this be
programed to work?
 2)On the TX radio I changed the PA board, and now it
will not come up over 5 watts. Could this be fixed
with an alignment, or programing ?
And is there someone that could do this for me?

  Thanks: Scott k7rsw