Hi all
  I've been watching the threads on audio reproduction. I would like to go back to the orginal question that started all this, what is the best way to improve the audio being reproduced in a Micor repeater?
  My repeater system is somewhat different than most, I am running a complet Motorola Micor system split site six meter repeater. The receiver site repeats the signal on a Micor 440 link transmitter  to the Micor six meter transmitter site ten miles away. The orginal Micor station cards are used at each site no controller interface.  If you were to listen to the audio from the transmitters at each site they sound okay. However  the audio out at the six meter transmitter after passing through the complete system needs some enhancement.
  Thanks for any idears or comments in advance
Mike