From: skipp025 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:43:42 -0000
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] nz9e audio preamp with AGC diagram? Feb 95 QST

Has anyone got a copy of the diagram for the nz9e
audio preamp with AGC diagram? ... (from Feb. 95 QST)

If you have a copy of the diagram or the original
article text/diagram, I'd really appreciate a copy
via Email.

This project is similar in layout to the one found at:

http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/limiter.html

I've run across a supply of pc boards (FAR Circuits),
making the nz9e easy to build. So I'd like to get
a copy of the at least the article diagram.

I really like it when things are this simple.

Email with the diagram in any common format if
fine with me and much appreciated.

thanks
skipp025 @ yahoo.com

www.radiowrench.com