Take a look at http://www.bdenterprises.com/products/1P/
A small (2"x3.5") and inexpensive single port repeater controller for ~$70.

Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com wrote:
4. Re: help with finding a controller
From: Paul Guello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Message: 4
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 06:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Guello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: help with finding a controller

For that price, you may not even find a used one. You could put together a NHRC controller and mount it in a box for under a hundred dollars. Check out their web site;
http://www.nhrc.net/

Paul, KB9WLC

Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
Does anyone know a few places I can look for a controller that is in a case
already and is the 5.6" in width. The kenwood width. Also, I am looking for
a price range of $50.00 to $100.00.

Thank you in advance, Mike

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Do you Yahoo!?