Hello to Kevin and the Group:

I have an excellent low split Micor VHF Base Station that I want to
convert to 2 Meter. I have the contineous duty PA to go with it.I
have read the excellent article from Kevin K3KKC on conversion using
the Unified Chassis.Is there any references to the Intermittent Duty
Stations like I have that uses the RIBBON from the backplane to the
RX and TX Exciter? The pinouts are completely difference and I am
looking for the best points for COR, Speaker, Etc. that are described
for the Unified Chassis. I would presume that all the other mods such
as the Control Module would be the same. Thanks in advance for the
help.
73 JIM  KA2AJH