Juber, Stanley C. wrote:

> What do you plan to use the repeater for?
>
> The 10 national MED frequencies are used only for emergency medical
> communications between ambulances, dispatchers, and hospitals.
> Generally, a couple of the channels are reserved for dispatch,
<snip>

MED 9 (462.950) & MED 10 (462.975). As far as I can tell, this is national.
As to using the Micor for this purpose, as long as it's in good shape
and has been reasonably maintained, it should do just fine. Public
safety (below 512Mhz) does not have to convert to narrowband for almost
15 years yet, last I heard. By then, you'd be looking for other
equipment anyway.
But as mentioned, you DO need to check with your state coordinating
body, and you WILL need a license.
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL