In th the process of making my tests on a dual
polaarisation antenna for my uhf repeater (one of
many).

I am persueing something that I should have done a
long time ago.I have had reasonable success with
opting for a site that needed 270deg coverage which
made what I have done within reason.

I have taken a standard commercial 4-stack-removed the
top dipole-replaced it with a 6dB collinear for the
vertical polarisation.

The remaining three folded dipoles I have place in the
horizontal pane at 0-90-180.(still experimenting with
the spacing)

The idea and theory is to reduce the deep nulls in
mobile and portable comms.

I would like to hear from anyone that has any comments
and experience in doing this-suely I can not be the
first to do so.

I have a keen interest in dual pol antenna arrays so
if you have any articles I would appreciate the
sitesand your comments.

Regards

Brad   Node : 8300

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html