Hello All,

Today, I fed the remote base receive audio input of an NHRC 4/M2 with
descriminator audio from a Motorola Maxtrac. I'm taking the audio right from
the 16pin accy plug on the radio.  When listening to the primary port of the
controller, the remote base audio seems a "bit" high pitched and not rolled
off enough.

Has anyone else experienced this on this controller or perhaps I'm doing
something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Adam N2ACF