On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:25:53 -0000, w9mwq wrote:

>I am looking for a continous duty amplifier for my 2 meter repeater,
>transmits at 146.925.  Must be for a 19" rack mount.  Looking for
>something in the $300.00 and below price range.  Let me know what
>you have, shape, cost, make and model, fans or no fans etc...

If a 100 to 125 watt Paging amp will work, we have one here.
It's a Western Radio, and is rated for either 100 or
125 watts 24/7 key down. SO-239 input and output connectors
and has it's own 115VAC power supply built in.

Very close to or slightly more than 100 pounds net
weight. Probably cost a fortune to ship to North Judson :)

4 watts in for max output. Located about 60 miles
South-West of Toronto.

Let me know if you are interested, or need pictures
of it.

Tedd Doda, VE3TJD

Lazer Audio and Electronics
Baden, Ontario, Canada