I'm looking for a highband vhf amp, uses dual tubes in push pull. I
wanna say 8623 or something such as that, solid anodes, conduction
cooled. Also looking for schematic and any info to converting to
2mSSB.  I heard there was a video out that showed this conversion.
I'm not particular what frequency range in the vhf high band. If you
have a junked amp that costs more for you to get up and going, please
quote me a price.

Thanks
WB5UOI