I read all of the 'I will mail you a key ...' comments.  I can do
 that too and had a hunch someone would do exactly that.  I figured
 if Mathew happened to read Mike Morris' effort on the web site, he
 would have a better idea what the key situation really is all
 about.

  Me?  I have been collecting radio keys for about 35 - 40 years and
 have accumulated quite a few.

  What do you mean 'old man' ??? you are 7 years, 9 days younger
 than me ...

  Sharing with others is one of the things I try to do best.

  Best 73,

  Neil - WA6KLA