From the specs page at www.repeater-builder.com....

% DB4032-8A (30.5-50 MHz)
%
% Type: 8 helical resonators, bandreject
%
% Minimum freq. spacing      0.5 MHz
% Insertion
loss
2.0 dB
% Max. continuous power      150 watts
% Tx noise supp. at Rx freq. 80 dB
% Rx isolation at Tx freq.   80 dB
% Temperature range
-10 to +50C
%
VSWR
1.5:1

They will go to 6m just fine, but if you have only 4 cans you
will have desense at a single site repeater, especially if you
are running a solid state TX.   Best keep your hollow state TX
going.   And you may want to add some notch stubs.

Mike WA6ILQ