I think I got rid of all of my Sensicon 'A's a very long time ago.

  Perhaps Mike Morris still has some in his garage museum.  If you
 don't believe me, you really need to go look or have Mike take
 pictures of it.

  Now that you mention it, I do remember someone seriously padding
 those capacitor disks on the bottom of the front-end strip lines
 moving that front end somewhere ... been a long time ago though ...

  Thanks for your input,

  Neil