Anyone have the specs available on a Decibel A40140MC-H amplifier? Input
power/output power/freq range, etc? I have acquired one and would like to
know if it can be used in the ham bands. It is also labeled Trilectric on
it, with the model number A40140H. It looks like they are the actual
manufacturer but I cant find any info on the web with this model number
under either the Trielectric or DB name. TIA to all.

Kev
K2KMB