From: Neil McKie [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:06:30 -0700
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] buillding a repeater

  I agree about collecting Micor parts ... goes for GE-cor (Ok, Mastr
 II) too.  The manufacturers haven't been supporting those radios in
 a very long time, you you don't sandbag for the day when you might
 need some spare parts, who will?

  I nearby friend just unloaded 8 more Micor cabinets with various
 radios in them last week.

  Part of that includes:

  C42RCB - 72-76 MHz Micor Station
  C71RTB - 42-50 MHz Micor Station (a two freq transmitter & 2 one
                      freq receivers.)
  C53MHY - 150.8 - 162 MHz - continuous duty repeater. (Came with
                      the factory blower assembly.)

  Multi other stuff too.

  Ok, who is looking for what?  I have enuf here to be able to part
 as the need ariszes.

  Neil - WA6KLA

http://mail2web.com/ .