can you make a wave file and post it to the file section. I have noticed
this myself but not sure if we are talking the same thing.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: The Marlin Family [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 4:58 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: slight o/t where is cable broadband ?

we are receiving what appears to be a new catv "cable leak" that sounds
like a loud machine like buzz.  maybe 300 hz or the like.  it seems to
be right at 145.15 and all over the place near there when we hear it.
driving us nuts....  where is cable tv broadband spectum wise.
our local cable co just started up broadband at about the same time this
started....     thanks  Richard Marlin K4HAT