Mathew Quaife wrote:

> What I need is to know what side of the leds to connect,

Just measure the voltage. Connect to the side that changes.

> and then I have to get them to a set of relays.

Just connect the above directly to your controller. If you need to
invert the signal, use a transistor.

>  So now I have the ask tones to set off the
> weather alerts, but them am told it won't light any of the diodes,

Maybe someone can send you a WAV with an actual alert. If they give you
the FIPS code the alert is for, you can program that into your unit and
test. The side benefit here is that unless it's a local who sends you
this, it won't set off any other local alerts. If you are lucky, you
might get two wavs - one for a watch and one for a warning. (assuming
you have separate LEDs for each)

Even if you don't have the FIPS code, you can program your receiver to
alert on any code. At least mine can be set up to ignore the FIPS code.

Joe M.