You may want to determine if the Channel Element frequency select
 wire (one of the pins on the bottom) is properly grounded.

  Look at the bottom of the circuit board immediately below the
 Channel Element and locate the one connection that goes to the edge
 connector P-902 on the Exciter and P-904 on the Receiver.

  See that the one wire is grounded.

  Neil