Hey John,
I am not sure what band you need a model number for. But here is every thing
I have. For 440:
20 in 350 out Model UVC-350-20RF

For two meter:
35 in 300 out Model VVC-300-35-RF

For 222:
25 in 100 out Model PS-280VC-100-25RF (Has build in power supply)

For 927 MHz:
500 MW in 120 out Model PS-15-R5LI-C1-001 (Has build in power supply)

For the units with out power supplys I use Astron RM-70's all run very cool.

I got the best price on all the above from Cook Towers. (Kathy Cook, AB2LF
was very nice and gave very good priceing. Better then the factory. Dean was
very helpful as to what would work for us!)

Yes we use all Maggiore repeaters with no problems!
If this is not what you need or I can be of more help please just drop me a
line.

NO I DO NOT WORK FOR COOK TOWERS! JUST PASSING ALONG GOOD INFO ON GOOD
SERVICE AND PRICEING. THEY SPEAK HAM RADIO AND GIVE US GOOD DISCOUNTS. THERE
ARE SO FEW WHO STILL DO!

Very best of 73,
Russ, W3CH
Trustee W3PS