Gotta love religious debates!!!!

  I would suppose whoever is trying to do this project
need not be discouraged, when all else fails, what do
we not like to do? Read the manual, and in this case;
the rules. If someone begs to differ, let them,
because you know the rules and they need to do a
little homework.

  If that all fails, I would say call the FCC but they
have gotten so politcal it might be fruitless. Put it
up with all do respects to other people's stuff not to
interfer and all should be well.

~Ben, KB9LFZ

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail