From: georgiaskywarn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 6:05 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Bag Cell Phone interface?

Pretty much to answer yours and Larry's question...
Just really wanted to have one in the repeater shack for a "911"
connection.  Looking to possibly drop the phone patch from our club
repeater (save $) and for those who "want the patch in case of an
emergency" could have the "911" auto patch.  The other idea with the
cellsocket might be and outlet as well but might require an
additional interface to work with a repeater phone patch. Robert

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Buley, Kenneth L \(GE