Hi

My experience with many panels have found the ones we
standardised on was the ZETRON 38 series.

We did this with our 19 repeaters purely because of
less glitches and they too have a relay option for a
given tone eg: external link PTT or light to be
switched on etc-or an onite voice recorder for a given
tone.This is remotely programmed.The zetron has three
options to program-Serial programming via modem and
black box switched remotely or at the panel-DTMF over
the air-DTMF onsite programming model-8 unit.
We had two sites with 7 repeaters at each and the
others stand alone.We programmed these sites via the
modem and a "Black Box " serial modem switch.Worked
great and little problems.
I managed to get a spare and am still using it on my
main Ham UHF repeater years down the line and still
working well.

Although I have only mentioned Zetron it is because I
have most exposure to this make.

Regards

Brad

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail