Joe,

The latest RFS/Celwave catalog identifies the 200-series antenna as the
"Stationmaster II."

While a PD-200 ordered with a center frequency of 145.06 MHz will
probably do very well for a 2m repeater operating at 145.360 TX and
144.760 RX, it will NOT do well for a repeater operating at 147.300 TX
and 147.900 RX.  That was the point I wanted to make; the PD-200 has a
very narrow bandwidth that does not cover the entire 2m band, and it
must be ordered for the specific repeater pair desired.  For this
reason, a PD200 antenna ordered for service on one 2m repeater pair may
be useless for service on a different 2m repeater pair.

On the other hand, the PD220-2 "Super Stationmaster" covers the entire
2m band and can be used on any repeater pair within that band with no
concern about specific frequencies.  You are absolutely correct in your
observation that the gain of the PD220-2 (and similar antennas from
other manufacturers) is derated to 4.8 dBd due to length constraints.
However, in practical terms, this gain reduction is irrelevant.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY