Thank you ... I got my 2nd Class RadioTelephone license in 1960
 just a few weeks after getting my ham license.

  When it came time, I filed for and got the lifetime General Class
 License.  It somehow got lost in that last move as did the other
 certifications: the one from Naber and APCO.

  However, I am still finding the various wall hangers showing I
 attended the Motorola Service Station classes over the years.

  Thank you again,

  Neil McKie