I am abandoning my repeater project. My loss = your gain.
These items are not on Ebay yet, and i hope not to have to.

I have for sale the following items:

19" Rack mount fan tray – 4 Heavy Duty 172x51mm Cooling fans 260cfm
each. AC powered

19" Rack mount fan tray – 6 Fans I believe they are 70cfm each. AC
powered

***SOLD*** 19' Rack mount Quintron Monitor panel w/ Telewave UHF
power monitor

Wacom WP-678 UHF Duplexer

Regency MCCU017R UHF Repeater /w 40watt Amp, Norcomm NC103 tone
board, & RC1000 Controller

Motorola Micor TLE-1317A 100watt UHF Amplifier

19" Rack mount Telewave 300watt UHF Isolator

All reasonable offers will be considered. First come first serve.
Please email me off of the list if you are interested.

Jim
KB2WMP