I have scanned the manual for the R100 repeater 450-470, manual #68P81071E50-A into JPG picture files. Since it is over 30 megs total I will not send it by my slow dial up connection but I will supply anyone with a copy if they send me a zip disk or a blank CD to put it on. I will also include schematics of the programming interface as well as all other errata I have collected including the wiring of the 25 pin connector to an external controller courtesy of the Zetron company.

By the way, I was told the 15 watt models only have one large cap on the power supply and the 25 watt models have two. It seems I have one of each. I now have two of the UHF versions operational, one on GMRS and one on the ham bands

Art - KC7GF
663 Aspen Road
Golden, CO 80401
303-526-2520