I agree. I work in Commercial Two-way. The problem with ROIP and a SMALL two-way shop, is the lack of high residual income. My example of AVL (and its apparent surge with ROIP and commercial two-way shops)........is......... keeping them on our system is much more profitable.
The role of the RM is changing.......

Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think Tony Lane used to work for Motorola if you go back far
enough in history ...

Neil McKie - WA6KLA