Just to add some information...

The upgrade to version 5 employs the Dallas Real Time Clock (DS1216) but it
goes in the U31 socket not the U30 socket....

The upgrade does nothing to U30 and re-uses U31 in it's same state only it
goes into the Dallas socket.....

Of course U34 is completely omitted and the new 27C011 goes in the U29
socket...

I still wonder the function of U30?

Bryon K0BSJ