--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "texaswpd103" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Has anybody built a repeater using two gm300's with the connector
> cable like the ones prolific on ebay. If so what did you do for a
> controller, id'er etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ryan Holt, KC5LEU, WQAU267

I built 2 GMRS repeaters out of GM300's.  Use a Cat-300 DXL for the
controller and custom built cables, of course using the 16 pin
accessory connectors.  Controller works great, great sounding
system.  For what we use it for, its perfect.  What specifically do
you need, if you have questions you can contact me off list too.

Chris