Hello Mike,

    Thanks for the info.  I will give the press release a look over, it
may very well help me out.  The site I am at is vacant.  There has not
been anyone there for several years.  The tower company has donated the
tower space as long as I help maintain the site (cut grass and such).
All I must pay for is the electricity.  There is already a meter on site
and run to the cabinet that I will be using. (cabinets are pole mounted
by the way)  Anyway, maybe if I go sit down and have a face to face I
can get some where with our local power company.

Thanks again
Steaven, W4YI