and then this post,  I certainly hope the Captain is not thinking that Hamtronics
 will do anything for the end-user that is even close to what he summarizes here
where Kenwood replaced the rig. I have bought new Hamtronics that never ever
performed in a manner that would be legal to operate on any band. Hamtronics
management chose not to repair NOR replace the unit - NADA - Zilch

NĜATH
CLIP
It may help to point out that we have several members of our team who have years of experience with commercial two way. We have all of the appropriate equipment and operate a number of other repeaters in the Greater Cincinnati area on Amateur, commercial, Public Safety and GMRS. Needless to say we no longer own anything Kenwood since we need things we can rely on and a manufacturer that we can rely on to honor their warranty. Kenwood does not do fit that criteria.

Capt. Steve Helton

Communications Division

Emergency Support Services

Federal Emergency Management Agency