i am in need of an aluminum outdoor enclosure that is weatherproof.

something large enough to hold a quantar 2m machine & duplexers and a UHF
MSF 5000.

my only requirement is that the unit be pretty much sealed (except for a
pressure vent) to prevent water entry into the cabinet.

i would prefer aluminum due to weight considerations... and something
within 300-400 miles of jacksonville, florida so i can come and pick it up.

if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.... i know this stuff is
available "new"... but at about $2000++ that's a little out of the budget.

doug