I have the opprutunity to help a group with a UHF MSF-5000 project.
I have not yet seen the station, but if it turns out to be a digital capable
station that can be programmed via RSS, is there any "slight of hand"
necessary to get down into the 440 ham band? I have the necessary
cables and RSS to program this version of the station, but have never
attempted to move one down to 440MHz. TIA and 73,

Kevin, K9HX