try any (real) hardware store... you can identify us by the "National"
(brand) hinges, snaps, corner irons, and stainless u-bolts displayed on
blue boards. if they don't have the stainless stuff, tell them to get some
from their "National" (brand) salesman....

i'd be willing to sell them to you, but the shipping cost is atrocious for
small quantities...

At 11:29 AM 9/25/04 -0400, Chuck wrote:
>Any Home Depot I've gone in do not have stainless U-bolts although most
>hardwares, including the Depot, have everyday stainless bolts.
>
>It would be nice to come up with a supplier of stainless U-bolts that will
>deal in small quantities and have a decent variety.
>
>Chuck
>WB2EDV

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Jack Swift