I am getting 3 copies of each post as well.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Pedulla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:29 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] duplicate posts

Me too

-----Original Message-----
From: Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 18:56
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] duplicate posts

Is everyone getting multiple messages from Yahoogroups or is it just me?

Yahoo! Groups Links

The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any
other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.
If you think that you have received this E-mail message in error, please
reply to the sender. This E-mail message and any attachments have been
scanned for viruses and are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Tri-State Emergency
Communications - REACT, Its Subsidiaries or Affiliates for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.