Hello list!

As many of you may know an associate of mine is in the
process of retiring. For the past several weeks we
have been cleaning out the storage area full of radio
gear collected dust for many years. Today I came
across the following gear up for sale if anyone is
interested, if not I'll sell it on ebay for a bidders
market. I prefer to list it here at a fair price vs.
ebay.

1 each Vertex VXR-5000(1X) VHF 25 watt continuos duty
repeater set up for external controller, no duplexers.
Asking $500.00 or best offer.

1 each Motorola R-100 repeater UHF PN: G2932, I think
it's either a 10 watt or 25 watt repeater with DPL
board installed, don't have my secret decoder ring
handy to know what the Part Number means:) Asking
$250.00 or best offer.

1 each Mitrek UHF mobile rig unit with GMRS rocks
installed (462.xxx) model # T34JJA1900AK, again no
secret decoder ring to know what this unit has in it
other than the rocks and PL deck (visible). Asking
price of $75.00 or best offer.

2 each Icom IC-U400 UHF commercial mobile rigs with
mobile mounting brackets and HM-35 noise cancelling
microphones. Asking price of $225.00 for the pair.

1 each Motorola Power Amplifier UHF Model # N1275A
tested today with 2 watts input & 40 watts output.
Asking price of $25.00 or best offer.

1 each RF Gain Power Amplifier rack mount 19" UHF
Model # RF 445U, I had no "N" connectors to test this
unit but it's drive is 6 - 10 watts with an output of
80 watts. Asking price $75.00 or best offer.

No reasonable offer will be refused, please contact me
offline to purchase this equipment.

Regards, Barry

http://vote.yahoo.com