Turn the Repeater Power Down to 20 watts output. Borrow a 3dB
attenuator that will handle 15 watts and intert it in the line
between the rf pa and the duplexer.  Test the system again using
weak signals (run around your normal locations with ht's).

Less the reduced repeater transmit power out, tell me/us if the
desense the same goes away, or is much reduced.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic