Kevin what are you replacing the  Sinclair with?
I wish I had the money...  for some strange reason I cannot get more than 80db Isolation
with My wacom WP-641 Cans...( ok they are over 25 years Old) except for some rust on the top of the cans and threaded rods  Its clean inside...  I wonder if its worth referbing them???
Neal KA2CAF

Kevin Custer wrote:

Mike DeWaele wrote:

Was wondering if any one is using a telewave model TPCD-1454  VHF Duplexer  on their repeater. Shopping for new duplexer and have narrowed it down to this one ,TXRX 28-37-02A, and maybe a sinclair.

I have a Sinclair Q202 GC I'm looking to sell.  It was originally tuned for 139.xxx so the tuning rods are long enough to do the entire 2 meter band with no problem.  This duplexer is specd at 500 kHz, so again no problem on 2 meters.  It is presently tuned for 145.110- having 1.5 dB insertion loss and 93 dB notch depths as measured in HP 8920.   This unit has the optional cabinet with UHF female connectors.  The cabinet had some corrosion on the bottom 4 inches but the rust was removed and the cabinet bottom recently repainted.  The duplexer itself has NO corrosion and is in perfect mechanical and electrical condition.  The duplexer is currently in use but I will offer pictures to interested parties when I get it from the mountain in a week or so.

I will not ship this duplexer, it is for pickup only in the Somerset PA area. (about 60 miles south east of Pittsburgh)
I will tune the duplexer to your frequencies.

$600.00 firm, cash, add 3% for PayPal.

Inquire directly please.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kevin Custer  W3KKC